Monday, May 25, 2009

Shemanske/Hamm Wedding

Saturday afternoon we had the pleasure of attending Megan Shemanske and Morgan Hamm's wedding.  Megan is my friend Kristi's sister, so I have known her for 12 years!  Since I was around for the very beginning of Megan and Morgan's relationship, it was an honor to be there to see them start the next chapter of their lives together.
Dan was an usher, so Greg and I kept an eye on sweet Chloe during the ceremony.  She was an angel!
The ceremony and the reception were held at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts in Brookfield.  It was a beautiful setting!

The Simek Family

Chloe and the bride!

Dan, Kristi, Morgan, Megan, Jo, and Paul

Sisters

It was a date night for Greg and I...Mom and Dad took the girls for a sleepover at their house!

Mr. and Mrs. Hamm's first dance

1 comment: