Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

Ella made me a "Mom" visor and colored a wooden stand-up princess (unfortunately not pictured).  At the store, she picked a little girl statue candle holder, a bird, and Caramel Kiss coffee especially for me.

Lucy made me a "Mom" can cozy and a bookmark, and chose to buy me a star candle holder, a chili pepper sponge dish, and Like Eating Candy coffee.  Anyone who knows Lucy's love affair with anything sweet will understand how her coffee flavor choice couldn't be more perfect.

Greg spoiled me with this Lionel Richie coloring page...he had it hanging on the fridge for me in the morning.  Isn't he amazing?!?

Greg also gave me a beautiful necklace from The Vintage Pearl
It says, "Choice made you my daughter, love made you my friend."
So pretty!

My real gift on Mother's Day, though, is having the privilage of raising my three sweet girls.  Every day they bring me smiles and laughter, make me feel loved and appreciated, and shower me with hugs, kisses, and snuggles.  They give me purpose, an overwhelming sense of pride, and continually fill me with awe and wonderment.  I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment