Sunday, June 27, 2010

Brewers Game

To wrap up what felt like the busiest weekend ever, Mark and Ellen took Julie, Patrick, Paul, Greg, the girls, and I to a Brewers Game--Audrey's first!  The weather was very confusing...on the way in, I was nervous that the girls were going to be cold.  A few innings into the game, the clouds broke and the sun came out.  If you ask Lucy, she'll tell you that we were "so hot we were melting," and I couldn't agree more.  It was fun to be at Miller Park and to take in the excitement of the game, but as expected, I watched very little of the actual game.  Lucy and Ella loved their kids' meal and the Brewers coloring book I made, and Audrey and I had fun walking around the (air conditioned) Team Shop.  We left before the game ended, but we also managed to leave before anyone had a breakdown...success!  All three girls were asleep before we got out of the parking lot, and we took the long way home to let them snooze.













No comments:

Post a Comment