Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mishawaka

Afew days after our trip to Madison, we packed up and drove to Mishawaka, Indiana to visit my dear friend Jennie and her husband, Brian, and to meet their new baby girl, Nola!  Nola was 3 weeks old already, and I was dying to meet her!  She's beautiful and so very sweet--Lucy and Ella loved her and wanted to touch and kiss her cheeks the entire time.

We spent most of our time just hanging out, catching up, and eating, which was perfectly fine with me!  We took a walk by the river near Jennie and Brian's home, and Lucy and Ella got to play on a great little playground at the park.  The next day, they went back and had a blast at the splashpad!  It was wonderful to get away as a family, and so so good to see the Quinns!

I am happy to report that since our visit, Jennie, Brian, and Nola have moved back to Milwaukee! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Great pics! Oh my goodness - she looks SO little here! I can't believe how different she looks already. Thanks for packing up the family and coming to Indiana - who would have thought we'd be back so soon!? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete