Saturday, September 26, 2009

Harvest Fair

Julie and Patrick helped me take the girls to Harvest Fair at the State Fair grounds while Greg was working, and I. forgot. my. camera. What?!? So, you will have to use your imagination to see Lucy and Ella at the petting zoo, riding ponies named Flashy and Sofia, eating meatballs on a stick and apple pie from the Elegant Farmer, going down a big slide coming out of a giant piggy bank's butt, fishing for rubber fishies, doing crafts, and making a scarecrow. However, you will not have to imagine what our scarecrow looks like...here he is!

We had such a fun day...I am so grateful that Julie and Patrick were with us--I would have never been able to do it on my own!

2 comments:

  1. Is the scarecrow going to be at dinner when I come over on Friday?? He's scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarecrow has some sweet tight-rolled jeans going on.

    ReplyDelete